Medicare Help for HR Directors
I will educate your employees about Medicare!
As a seasoned Medicare insurance agent licensed in Georgia, Florida & Tennessee, I will serve as a trusted Medicare resource for your employees and you.
- I can come to your company to present a Medicare 101 seminar for your employees.
- I can meet individually with your employees at your workplace or my office to answer all their Medicare questions regarding their unique financial and health circumstances.
- I can help your employees plan for their healthcare in retirement.
I invite you to contact me and have a conversation about how I can best serve your employees and you!
Common Medicare Questions
Following is a list of common questions I will answer for your employees:
- When do I enroll in Medicare?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- Do I have to enroll in Medicare if I plan to work past 65?
- Which is more beneficial: my employer coverage or full Medicare?
- How do I bridge the financial gap that Medicare doesn’t cover?
- Which supplemental health plan is most beneficial to me?
- How do I avoid penalties?
I am ready to answer all of YOUR employees’ questions!
Scroll down to complete my contact form & schedule an in-person or phone meeting with me.
Schedule a Meeting with Pamela
Please complete the contact form below, and I will call you! I look forward to learning how I can best serve your employees and you!
“Pamela Dixon continues to be a valuable resource to our team members approaching retirement age. As a Benefits Manager, when team members ask me questions about Medicare and retirement medical benefits, I can confidently give them Pamela’s contact information and know they will receive expert and honest guidance. I receive frequent and very positive feedback about Pamela; including how helpful and supportive she is, how she explains Medicare on simpler terms, and how she makes them at ease about retirement health decisions. I would highly recommend Pamela as a resource for anyone at this stage in their lives.”
– Amy McKim, SHRM-CP, PHR | Sea Island
“Pamela is fantastic! Medicare is confusing, and as we help our employees anticipate the retirement phase of their life, it’s important to have a knowledgeable professional on your side. Pam is outstanding; she understands that, for most people, making Medicare decisions can be difficult. She presents the information in an easy-to-understand manner and welcomes all questions – it’s reassuring! After our employee presentation, everyone had a much better idea of what to expect and what to consider in their planning. She also makes herself available for individual meetings to offer further assistance to employees. I highly recommend offering Pamela’s Medicare 101 presentations to your workforce. You won’t be disappointed!”
– Jenna Johnson, PHR | Jekyll Island Authority