I will be your trusted resource for all your clients’ Medicare needs.
The average 65-year-old couple retiring this year is expected to have a total projected lifetime health care cost of $295,000…excluding long-term care.
With a figure like this, it is vitally important financial advisors guide clients through potential healthcare expenses in retirement, and I can help you do just that!
When it comes to Medicare, I will be your clients’ advocate and will help each one find the best Medicare plan that fits their unique circumstances, so they can get back to living their lives with peace of mind.
CONTACT ME TODAY to begin working together to provide your clients with exceptional Medicare guidance!
Common Medicare Questions
Following is a list of the most popular questions your clients will ask about Medicare:
- What is Medicare?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- Do I need Medicare if I plan to work past 65?
- How do I bridge the financial gap that Medicare doesn’t cover?
- Do I need a Medicare Supplement or a Medicare Advantage plan?
- How do I avoid penalties?
- How can I save money?
Now let’s get answers to your clients’ questions!CONTACT ME! I am your trusted resource for all things Medicare.
Complete the form below, and I will contact you to set up an initial consultation.
We will discuss my services and answer any questions you may have.
Working Together Has Benefits
Here are some of the valuable benefits you will enjoy when I am your local agent:
- I have extensive experience with many individuals’ unique financial and personal circumstances.
- I am deeply knowledgeable about our healthcare plans.
- I can meet with your clients and you in your office for an in-person consultation.
- I am also able to meet your clients at their home or my office, or set up a phone consultation.
- I can meet with your clients if they are interested in changing or updating their current Medicare plan.
- I truly care about and value each client – serving others is my passion!
- I take as much time as your clients need to thoroughly answer their questions.
- I will keep your clients informed about important plan updates and special changes.
- I recommend programs your clients can utilize to save additional money.
- I will help your clients avoid expensive penalties.