Proudly announcing my first educational event of 2022: Medicare Made Simple!
Are you turning 65 this year? I invite you to join us at the Brunswick Country Club for a delicious dessert and to learn helpful information about Medicare!
To RSVP, call Pamela Dixon at (912) 269-4755 before March 1st. There is no cost to attend this event.
What to Expect
I can help you go from confused & overwhelmed by Medicare to informed & confident!
At this informational event, I will share with you answers to the most common Medicare questions, such as…
- When should I enroll in Medicare?
- I’m turning 65 but not retiring – Do I enroll in Medicare?
- What are the steps to enroll in Medicare?
- How do I bridge the financial gap that Medicare doesn’t cover?
- What is credible coverage?
- How much does Medicare cost?
- How do I avoid penalties?
- How can I save money?
Call me today to RSVP! (912) 269-4755. I look forward to connecting with you!
Know a family member or friend who should attend this event? Please share this post with them or share with them the Medicare Made Simple event page on Facebook!
Want to learn more about how I can help folks who are new to Medicare? Visit the New to Medicare webpage on my website! Or if you are a veteran, please visit my Veterans webpage with important information specifically for you!